Mini Parlor Vault Attendant
Position Type: Full Time- Mini Parlor Vault Attendant
Capital District OTB is looking for people with potential, enthusiasm and passion, ready to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Open/Close branch locations.
- Complete account reports in accordance with established procedures
- Full responsibility for the operations of the branch
- Selling and cashing tickets wagers
- Customer’s Service
- Responsibility for all branch transactions
- Daily Cleaning process
- Must be able to work rotating day and evening shifts where necessitated by branch hours including weekends
- All other activities necessary to efficiently operate the branch
- Temperamentally suited for the position
- High school education or its equivalent
- Experience in the accountability of money
- Reporting information as instructed
- Ability to follow rules and regulations
- Highly skilled in customer relations
- Adaptability to supervise and handle employee relations
- Able to work independently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Skills & Abilities
- Positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Eager to learn and able to take direction well
- Excellent customer service abilities
- OTB offers Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time as well as paid Holidays and an Employer participatory contribution Health Plan.
- The opportunity to join The New York State and Local Retirement System.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources at [email protected] or mail to:
Capital District Regional Off-Track Betting
1629 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
Attention: Human Resources (518) 344-5229