TV Station Supervisor
Position: TV Station Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time
Pay and Benefits: From $45,000 Per Year
Remote Work Allowed /No
It is the responsibility of the Station Supervisor to ensure that the overall daily racing information and necessary programming is properly disseminated/broadcasted over the corporations Television Network.
- Responsible for the overall functions, operations, and systems of TV Network.
- Responsible for staff training, support and direction regarding programming and production of the Television network.
- Supervise production, direction and engineering of all local and remote television programming and production.
- Responsible for maintenance of and planning for future technical needs and developing effective solutions.
- Responsible for scheduling routine maintenance and preventive maintenance of TV equipment.
- Develop procedures for all functions regarding the Television Network, including in-home racing line-up, program logs and replay schedules.
- Prepare and recommend purchases of technical equipment.
- Install all television equipment and systems and coordinate all functions regarding outside contractors affiliated with broadcasting.
- Coordinate promotional/marketing projects related to TV presentation.
- Provide engineering for operations, systems and on site/off-site systems service, technical support, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or Business Administration and/or Associates Degree in Communications or Business and/or three (3) years of related experience in Television production.
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Eager to learn and able to take direction well
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- The opportunity to join The New York State and Local Retirement System.
Capital OTB Diversity Statement
Here at Capital OTB our approach to diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Companies that are diverse in backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives are proven to be better companies. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Everyone is welcome. We want our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
Capital OTB does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources at [email protected] or mail to:
Capital District Regional Off-Track Betting
1629 State Street Schenectady, NY 12305