Branch Field Manager
Title: Branch Field Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $32,000 Annually
- Fantastic Incentive for New Employees!
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer participatory contribution Health Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- The opportunity to join The New York State and Local Retirement System.
Capital District OTB is looking for a Branch Manager who can work schedules that are flexible and based on a 40-hour workweek over five (5) or six (6) days a week depending on the needs of the Branch Operations Department. Knowledge of horse wagering and operation of on – line terminal system is helpful. A paid training program will be provided.
- Supervision of a branch facility and staff
- Reconciliation of administrative/accounting reports
- Daily bank deposits, every day security of the facility and the training of branch staff
- Overseeing the branch facility including the overall cleanliness inside and outside,security and efficiently assigning duties to staff employees.
- Travel will be required to over other branches in surrounding counties.
- Providing outstanding customer service and entertainment to our patrons
- Other duties as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Experience handling cash, debit, and credit transactions
Skills & Abilities:
- Positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Eager to learn and able to take direction well
- Excellent customer service abilities
Capital OTB Diversity Statement
Here at Capital OTB our approach to diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Companies that are diverse in backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives are proven to be better companies. Creating a culture of equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Everyone is welcome. We want our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
Capital OTB does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please submit resumes to Human Resources at [email protected] or mail to:
Capital District Regional Off-Track Betting
1629 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
Attention: Human Resources (518) 344-5232