Saturday October 27th will be a free online $100 “WIN-A-BET” contest with Capital OTB. Your chance to win some money!
** All players Must have a Capital Bets account and wager on any track through their account on the day of the promotion.
- Fill out the entry form below
- Place a wager on any track
- Predict the 1st Place Winner of each race
- Build your streak!
- Collect your winnings!
Please email [email protected] or text (518) 376-7618 before 4 pm (or sooner) on Saturday for placing your bet. Marketing will place the bet through a Marketing account and will send you a copy. If you win, the funds will be transferred on Monday to your individual account.
The bet can only be $100 win, $100 place or $100 show on One Horse – race #11.
Congratulations and Good Luck!
- One entry per person. Contestants submitting multiple entries will be disqualified. Contestants must have a Capital Bets account and must wager on their Capital Bets account in order to be eligible for any prize winnings. All entries must be submitted prior to the 3rd race at Belmont Park.
- The contest will involve races 3-8 @ Belmont Park. Capital OTB reserves the right to change the contest track in advance due to extreme weather conditions, cancellation of the racing card, or other factors at the discretion of Capital OTB marketing staff.
- Each contestant must select the horse or entry, which they feel, will finish in 1st in contest races. If your selection is scratched before the race, you will automatically inherit the post time favorite. Contestants will automatically be disqualified for failure to select a runner or entry in each race.
- If your 1st place selection finishes in 1st place, you will receive the win price times the number race. Ex: race 6 is price times 6, race 7 is price times 7…etc. Win prices are capped at 20-1 ($42). Highest cumulative scores are the winner and runner-up.
- Tiebreakers – If there is a tie, winner will be decided by most wins. If a tie still exists, one entry, from the tied entries, will be drawn at random by OTB Marketing staff and declared the winner.
- Any patron participating in the contest cannot transfer their prize winnings to another patron. All prizes are non-transferrable. Employees of Capital OTB, and its contractors and vendors are ineligible to participate.
- Winner of the contest receives a $75 Capital Bets account deposit, runner-up a $25 Capital Bets account deposit. Winners MUST have wagered on their Capital Bets account on the day of the contest in order to receive any prize winnings!
- All decisions by Capital OTB management are final.
- At the end of the Win-A-Bet contest – “The Road to the Breeders’ Cup” (7 Saturday’s – Sept & Oct), all winners will be eligible for a random drawing on Wednesday, October 31st where (3) different individual patrons will be randomly selected to receive a $100 win, place or show bet on the Breeders’ Cup Classic race on Saturday, November 3rd. The bets will be coordinated with the Marketing Department and the winners will be announced and posted on capitalotb.com.