FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· When I click on a track to view in Live Streaming and/or Race Replays the video doesn't work, what should I do? - You might have to download a web browser plug-in if you are not using Internet Explorer. Please Click Here to obtain the proper plug-in and/or software to view our videos.
· How do I make the streaming video play in full screen? - By double-clicking on the video screen, the video will be enlarged to full screen. In order to go back to the original size, hit the escape button on your keyboard or double-click the screen again.
· I'm encountering a "Private Area: Already Logged In" error message when trying to download Past Performances AND/OR I'm getting a registration page when already signed up, what should I do? - Please follow the instructions below based on the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer Solution:
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Go to Tools / Internet Options / Privacy (tab) / Advanced
3) Select "Override automatic cookie handling"
4) Checkmark "Accept" and "Accept" under First and Third-party cookies
5) Checkmark "Always allow session cookies" and select OK
6) Under the General (tab) select "Delete" under Browsing History
7) Check mark ALL BOXES and click Delete.
8) Close out of Internet Explorer and restart your computer or device.
1) Open Firefox (Web Browser)
2) Go to Tools / Options / Privacy (tab)
3) Checkmark "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies"
4) Make sure that it also says Keep until: "they expire", in the drop down box
5) Checkmark "Clear history until Firefox closes" and then select Settings
6) Checkmark "Cookies" and select OK and OK again.
7) Close out of Firefox and restart your computer or device.
iPad (Safari) Solution:
1) Select Settings (icon)
2) Go to Safari and under "Privacy" make sure "Accept Cookies - Always"
3) Now select to "Clear History" AND "Clear Cookies and Data"
4) Once done, close out of Settings and open up Safari
If these steps do not fix your problem, we recommend downloading an alternative web browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please download Mozilla Firefox at http://www.firefox.com. It is safe and easy to use, plus it's hassle free. You can also download Google Chrome as well at https://www.google.com/chrome.
· How do I access the Past Performances in the "Members Only" section? - Please send an e-mail to
with your full name and account number. Individuals must follow the Past Performance Program: Rules and Regulations in order to maintain access to the Past Performances section. Click Here to view them.
· How do I signup for a Capital Bets Accounts? - Thanks for inquiring! We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Capital Bets online racing community! Please Click Here for instructions on how to signup INSTANTLY online for a Capital Bets wagering account!
· What are Capital OTB's Deposit Options? - We offer many easy deposit options. You can make deposits via mail with a check or money order, you can use a credit card and call in deposits, you can deposit with no charge at any branch, or you can utilize OTB Pay via online/phone. Please click Click Here for more information.
· What is the minimum wager that I can place on a Canadian track? - The minimum wager that can be placed is $1.00.