Bounty Bet

 

  • The Bounty Bet is scheduled for the Late Pick 4 at Aqueduct
  • Patrons must wager on the late pick 4 at Aqueduct through their Capital OTB account to be eligible
  • $1,762.70 bounty will be attached to the late pick 4 at Aqueduct
  • If hit by only 1 account holder…that person will receive the entire bounty. If hit by 2 or more account holders…they will share in 25% of the bounty… the other 75% will be carried over to the next scheduled bounty bet date… along with an additional $500. If no account holder hits the late pick 4…the entire $1,762.70 will carryover…along with an additional $500.
  • Its potentially a double win!
  • Prize winnings will be funded the next business day

What is the Bounty Bet?

 

The Bounty Bet is a lump sum of money attached to a designated race and bet type. Example the Bounty Bet is designated for Race 6 at Gulfstream consisting of PK4 wagers bet through your Capital Bets account.

 

Who is eligible?

 

You must be a Capital Bets account holder. Only Pk4 wagers wagered through your Capital Bets account will be eligible for the prize pool.

 

How does it work?

 

The Bounty Bet will run twice a month. It will start at $500 on January 6th. If only one account holder hits the designated bet type through their Capital Bets account, they will receive the entire pool. This is in addition to actually hitting the pk4 as well. It’s a double win! If 2 or more account holders hit the designated bet type, 25% of the pool will be paid out to those people, and the other 75% will be carried over to the next scheduled Bounty Bet date. $500 will be added to the carryover and the pool will keep growing until it is hit by a single account.

 

Here are the results from previous weeks:

1st week- $500 Bounty- No winner- $500 C/O with $500 added

2nd week- $1000 Bounty- 5 Winners- Each received $50- $750 C/O with $500 added

3rd  week- $1250 Bounty- 6 Winners- Each received $52.08- $937.50 C/O with $500 added

4th week- $1437.50 Bounty- 3 Winners- Each received $119.79- $1078.13 C/O with $500 added

5th  week- $1578.13 Bounty- 10 Winners- Each received $39.45- $1183.60 C/O with $500 added

6th week- $1683.60- 3 Winners- Each received $140.30- $1262.70 C/O with $500 added

 

 

3,736 total views, 4 views today

Categorized: Contests , Promotions
Menu