- The Bounty Bet is scheduled for the Late Pick 4 at Del Mar
- Patrons must wager on the late pick 4 at Del Mar through their Capital OTB account to be eligible
- $978 bounty will be attached to the late pick 4 at Del Mar
- Its potentially a double win!
- Prize winnings will be funded the next business day
The Bounty Bet is a lump sum of money attached to a designated race and bet type. Example the Bounty Bet is designated for Race 8 at Woodbine consisting of PK4 wagers bet through your Capital Bets account.
You must be a Capital Bets account holder. Only wagers on the late Pick 4 wagered through your Capital Bets account will be eligible for the prize pool.
If only one person hits the designated bet type through their Capital Bets account, they will receive the entire pool. This is in addition to actually hitting the pk4 as well. It’s a double win! If 2 or more people hit the designated bet type, 25% of the pool will be paid out to those people, and the other 75% will be carried over to the next scheduled Bounty bet date. $300 will be added to the carryover and the pool will keep growing until it is hit by a single account.
8,593 total views, 2 views today